[Triumf-running] TRIUMF Running Group - Sun Run 2016

Robert Watt watt at triumf.ca
Mon Apr 18 09:14:50 PDT 2016

The TRIUMF Sun Run Team is #1

Congratulations to all of our team. We have placed #1 in the high tech
category and 2nd place overall. We should be proud of this
accomplishment. It was great to see so many of you in the stadium after
the race and hear about how you did in the race.

If you are sore today, rest up for a few days and then ease back into
the training.

I will coordinate a group picture shortly.

*Training this week.*
Tuesday April 19th - Recovery day.
Just an easy run or jog for up to 45 minutes.

Thursday April 21st
Back to the 45 minute tempo run

Enjoy your day,
Rob