[Triumf-running] Sun Run Team Group Photo - Thursday

Robert Watt watt at triumf.ca
Tue Apr 19 16:50:26 PDT 2016

For those of you who participated in the Sun Run, we will take a group
photo this Thursday at 12:00 noon. Let's meet outside the badge room and
we will quickly go to the photo location and take a few shots.

For those of you doing the Thursday work out, we will start right after
the pictures are taken.

See you there,

Rob
--