[Triumf-running] TRIUMF Walking and Running Group - Week of Aug 15, 2016

Robert Watt watt at triumf.ca
Mon Aug 15 15:06:38 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,*

*Regardless of the warm temperatures we will be running on Tuesday and
Thursday however we will stay in the forest.

*Tuesday - Aug 16**, 2016* - Short ladder work out on Imperial Trail
Meet at 12:00 outside the badge room

Runners

  * easy warm up jog to the west end of Imperial Trail
  * dynamic stretching
  * 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1 minutes at 10K (or a bit faster) race pace
    with 1 minute rests between.
  * warm down jog back to TRIUMF
  * stretching at TRIUMF

Walkers and walk/runners

  * Walk or jog to the same location
  * Mixed walk, jog, or run - your call and you can also get feedback
    from other members
  * Walk or alternate walk/jog back to TRIUMF
  * Stretch at TRIUMF

*Thursday Aug 18, 2016* - 45 minute tempo run or walk or walk/run. Route
will be determined at start time.
Meet at 12:00 outside the Badge Room

  * 10 minute easy run as a group and then for 25 minutes, gradually
    increase from an easy pace to a faster pace near the end and
    switching direction at the mid-way time. After 25 minutes, collect
    the group back together, and then do an easy run back to TRIUMF.
  *   Stretching for everyone.

Please feel free to pass this message along to others at TRIUMF.
If you prefer to not receive these emails, you can remove yourself by
visiting http://lists.triumf.ca/mailman/listinfo/triumf-running
Our Group's webpages:
http://www.triumf.ca/triumf-social-club/triumf-walk-run-group

Cheers,