[Triumf-running] A longer running session?

Claire A. David claire.david at cern.ch
Wed Mar 9 17:45:13 PST 2016

Dear running humans in an accelerating H- factory,

After some discussions, some of us expressed the interest in a long
training session together before the Sun Run.
Something around one hour and a half; this can be defined later.

Would you like to be part of this?

As it requires a bit of scheduling, I invite you to fill this Doodle poll
below. Times can be adjusted later, it's just to have an idea if we can
gather more people around lunch or after work in the evening (with more
photons thanks to the daylight saving time).

If any questions or concerns, feel free to add a comment:
http://doodle.com/poll/szc6a8nfu3uvm5tr

With running coupling regards,