[Triumf-running] A longer running session?

Claire A. David claire.david at cern.ch
Tue Mar 22 10:35:40 PDT 2016

Dear running colleagues,

This is a (late) reminder regarding a possible long training session.

Despite next Monday being a holiday, it sounds that most people may be
available.

Let's see with more input: http://doodle.com/poll/szc6a8nfu3uvm5tr

Again, feel free to get back to me or put a comment on the Doodle and
thanks to those who fill the Doodle.

Cheer(ing)s,

Claire David
University of Victoria, Canada -  cern.ch/claire.david