[Triumf-running] A longer running session?

Claire A. David claire.david at cern.ch
Wed Mar 23 11:59:51 PDT 2016

Dear running colleagues,

According to Doodle, seven of us are available tomorrow at noon for a
longer training session.
Asking our expert (Rob Watt) offline, here is a suggestion: 10 minutes
easy, 15 minutes at marathon pace, 15 minutes at half marathon pace, anther
10 minutes near 10K pace, and then 10 minutes easy. So one hour total.
We could meet as usual, decide which route to take depending on the weather
and if more people are interested (and available of course), feel free to
join!

Yours long-runningly,

Claire David
University of Victoria, Canada -  cern.ch/claire.david