[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF ISAC Seminar today at 12:30

postmaster at admin.triumf.ca postmaster at admin.triumf.ca
Fri Dec 1 05:00:01 PST 2006

Date/Time: Fri 2006-12-01 at 12:30

Location:  ISAC-II Conf. Room

Speaker:   Martin Alcorta (CMAM Madrid, Spain)

Title:     Study of Excited States of 12C in full kinematics

Abstract: The reaction 10B+3He was studied at the CMAM in Madrid, Spain. This reaction allows us to gain complementary information on the 12C resonances compared to what is known from beta decay experiments. The p + 12C* channel was identified and we were able to detect 4 particle coincidences with our setup of two DSSSDs backed by thicker PAD detectors. An overview on the setup as well as preliminary results will be discussed.

Please bring your own lunch.