[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF 3N Workshop Program

Barry Davids davids at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 6 09:38:40 PST 2007

Dear colleagues,

We are very happy to announce the TRIUMF workshop "Three-Nucleon
Interactions from Few- to Many-Body Systems", which will take place
in the TRIUMF auditorium from March 12-16, 2007 (next week). The aim
of this workshop is to provide the seed for a coherent, theoretical
and experimental effort to constrain
3N interactions from few- to many-body systems. The preliminary
program and list of invited participants can be found at the workshop
webpage (please check back for updates):

http://www.triumf.info/hosted/TNI/program.htm

All talks will be 30+15min with ample time for informal discussions.

We would like to invite all students, postdocs and scientists to
participate in the workshop, so please forward this message to anyone
interested. If you plan to participate, please send me an email ( to
schwenk at triumf.ca ) so that we know how many people will come and can
plan accordingly.

We are very much looking forward to a stimulating 3N workshop!

With best wishes,
Achim Schwenk for the Organizers

------------------------
Achim Schwenk