[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Accelerator Seminar today at 14:00

postmaster at admin.triumf.ca postmaster at admin.triumf.ca
Wed Jan 19 05:00:04 PST 2011

Date/Time: Wed 2011-01-19 at 14:00

Location:  Auditorium

Speaker:   Riad Suleiman (Jefferson Lab)

Title:     Jefferson Lab Polarized Photogun

Abstract: This talk describes the Jefferson Lab polarized electron source that is based upon photo-emission from gallium arsenide semiconductor material. Recently, much of our effort has been focused on increasing the gun high voltage from 100 kV to 200 kV. I will discuss the benefits of higher gun
voltage and our progress toward ultimately achieving this goal.

Stimulants available 15 minutes before the talk.