[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Seminar today at 14:00

TRIUMF Seminars triumf-seminars at lists.triumf.ca
Thu Mar 15 05:00:03 PDT 2012

Date/Time: Thu 2012-03-15 at 14:00

Location:  NRC Building, Rm1310

Speaker:   Milind Diwan (Brookhaven National Lab)

Title:     Design and status of the Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment

Abstract: I will review the scientific motivation for an ambitious long-baseline accelerator neutrino program. I will then describe the current status of the LBNE project at FNAL including the design of the beam and far and near detectors.

Stimulants available 15 minutes before the talk.