[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Theory Seminar today at 14:00

TRIUMF Seminars triumf-seminars at lists.triumf.ca
Tue Jun 21 05:00:01 PDT 2016

Date/Time: Tue 2016-06-21 at 14:00

Location:  Theory Seminar Room

Speaker:   Praveen C. Srivastava (Indian Institute of Technology)

Title:     Large-scale shell-model results for different regions of the nuclear chart

Abstract: In the present talk I will discuss recent shell model results for different region of nuclear chart.

I. Spectroscopy of N=Z nuclei,  Zr and Te isotopes.

II. Shell model predictions for forbidden beta decay half lifves, GT strengths and WIMPs.