[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Theory Seminar today at 13:00

TRIUMF Seminars triumf-seminars at lists.triumf.ca
Tue Mar 7 05:00:03 PST 2017

Date/Time: Tue 2017-03-07 at 13:00

Location:  Theory Room

Speaker:   Sota Yoshida (Tokyo U)

Title:     The application of chiral NN and NNN force into valence shell-model

Abstract: I discuss the various uncertainties in the application of chiral nuclear forces into valence shell-model calculations via MBPT in detail. In particular, I show the comparison of two typical approximations for 3NF, normal ordering w.r.t. the reference state  and in-medium correction (e.g., PRC 81, 024002 by J. W. Holt, N. Kaiser, and W. Weise), in terms of the analysis of effective interactions and some shell-model results.