[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Particle Phys/SciTec Seminar today at 11:00

TRIUMF Seminars triumf-seminars at lists.triumf.ca
Wed Aug 9 05:00:03 PDT 2017

Date/Time: Wed 2017-08-09 at 11:00

Location:  Auditorium

Speaker:   Elisa Resconi ()

Title:     Astro- and particle physics with neutrino telescopes: a new horizon at Ocean Network Canada?

Abstract: The IceCube neutrino telescope is a large infrastructure for astro- and particle physics which is based at the South Pole. In this presentation, I will cover recent results obtained by IceCube. Moreover, I will report about the next generation neutrino telescopes and about a new growing opportunity within Ocean Network Canada.