[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Theory Seminar today at 13:00

TRIUMF Seminars triumf-seminars at lists.triumf.ca
Tue Aug 22 05:00:03 PDT 2017

Date/Time: Tue 2017-08-22 at 13:00

Location:  Theory Room

Speaker:   Sin Kyu Kang (Seoul National U)

Title:     Leptonic CP violation and leptogenesis in a minimal seesaw model

Abstract: After short review on current situation on neutrino physics, I will discuss whether or not low energy leptonic CP violation can be responsible for leptogenesis. It is likely that the CP phases in PMNS neutrino mixing matrix are not related with leptogenesis achieved in the canonical seesaw model with three right-handed neutrinos. But, I will show that it would be possible to make the CP phases in PMNS mixing matrix responsible for leptogenesis in a minimal seesaw model with two heavy right-handed neutrinos by imposing a texture zero in Dirac Yuakwa matrix. "