[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Seminar Speaker Suggestions

TRIUMF Seminars triumf-seminars at lists.triumf.ca
Mon Apr 9 16:27:48 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

The TRIUMF Colloquium Committee is assembling a
list of names of people to invite for our
colloquium series in the coming academic year,
September 2018-May 2019.  We would like your help
to identify interesting and engaging speakers to
invite.

Our colloquium series is held on Thurdsdays at 2pm
in the auditorium, and is meant to be accessible
to a broad audience at the lab.  We aim to invite
a diverse range of speakers who are both excellent
scientists (broadly defined) and excellent
presenters. Most of our speakers work on topics
related to activities at TRIUMF, but we also try
to bring in people involved in other fields that
are particularly exciting or that might be a
promising future direction for the lab.

If you have any suggestions for potential
colloquium speakers, please send them to us.  It
would help enormously if you could include the
speaker name, institution, contact email, and a
sentence or two about why you think they would be
a good colloquium speaker.

All the best,

David Morrissey (on behalf of the Colloquium
Committee)