[Triumf-seminars] TRIUMF Special Seminar today at 16:00

TRIUMF Seminars triumf-seminars at lists.triumf.ca
Wed Nov 21 05:00:00 PST 2018

Date/Time: Wed 2018-11-21 at 16:00

Location:  Auditorium

Speaker:   David McKeen (TRIUMF)

Title:     IsoSiM Seminar: "Dark Matter - Does it matter?"

Abstract: The search for dark matter is one of the most active topics in particle physics, cosmology, and astrophysics. I will review why many physicists believe that dark matter should exist, with evidence across a wide range of scales and physical phenomena. I will also mention potential dark matter candidates and how to find them.

Stimulants available 15 minutes before the talk.