[Videoconferencing] H323 unavailable in main conference room

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Mon Dec 21 18:37:15 PST 2009

The H323 (viewstation) is temporarily unavailable in the MOB conference
room; apologies for the inconvenience. It should be restored early in the
new year.

The viewstation is being replaced with a multipoint-capable set mounted
on the other side of the screen, above the LCD panel.

(I had assumed that a scheduled meeting was cancelled as the person
booking it was away from TRIUMF, but it wasn't, and I didn't have time to
finish moving the set)

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)