[Videoconferencing] Re: Projector replacement in ISAC2 video room (222)

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Wed Mar 11 15:42:49 PDT 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Andrew Daviel wrote:

> there is currently no capability to project from a laptop onto the
> end wall.

The correct adapters finally arrived. All 3 screens may be used for
laptops as per the original setup.
(in fact, this has been true for a few days as I had borrowed a couple of
adapters meanwhile)

The "Source" button on the remote is used to cycle through all sources
(video and VGA). The projectors are set to auto-lock; they will skip
unused inputs. Meaning you must get your laptop to output a VGA signal
before using the remote.
The projector may stop on s-video when the viewstation is sleeping (black
screen). Press "Source" again.
(If we don't use auto-lock there are 11 settings to step through
manually to change inputs)

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)