[Videoconferencing] Survey about Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing (fwd)

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Tue Feb 23 12:56:03 PST 2010

You might be interested in a short (no, really) survey on using video.
The Megaconference list is mostly H323 users on Internet2 (the US
research network), so the survey results may drive improvements in the
infrastructure that we use at ES.net etc.

FYI, we use Polycom video conferencing, and EVO ("other").
We don't run a Web conferencing server, but you may have experienced e.g.
Webex in commercial online webinars etc. (VNC may count as "full
application sharing" per Bob's definition)

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)