[Videoconferencing] H323 in main conference room

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Thu Jan 7 18:00:43 PST 2010

H323 (the Polycom Viewstation) is working again in the main conference
room. I have moved the set from the right of the projector screen to the
left above the new LCD, and replaced it with a slightly newer model.

Unfortunately the multipoint capability I thought I had requested works
only with ISDN (which we don't have anymore).
I haven't copied all the addressbook entries from the old unit (there is
no quick way to do this).

I will continue to re-route cables etc. but hopefully not leave the unit
out of service again.

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada