[Videoconferencing] EVO video problem, MOB cameras

Isabel Trigger itrigger at triumf.ca
Wed Jul 28 14:46:32 PDT 2010

Just as an update on this item...

Ceiling camera pointing at screen does not appear to have been replaced.
At least it's well hidden if it has been.  Otherwise EVO-2 works better
in there than it ever has before, including video which looked very good
(in the past I have always got stuck transmitting in black-and-white
with version 2.0 for some strange reason) and uses the nice pan-and-zoom
camera by default as it should.

The remote mouse seems to be completely dead and not recharging
properly.  At least, I could not get it to connect.

.. Isabel