[Videoconferencing] Auditorium A/V status

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Fri Apr 19 18:13:25 PDT 2013

The TRIUMF auditorium is again available, following more upgrades for the
Board meeting today.

We have a new screen, new projector, another new lectern, new wireless
microphone and some power outlets in the floor for laptops.

However, the H323 Viewstation and cameras for EVO have been removed
(again) and not yet replaced. That won't be done until early May as I will
be on vacation.

http://andrew.triumf.ca/auditorium/

The Dell projector from the auditorium has gone to the main conference
room (quieter, higher resolution than the old Sony)

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)