[Videoconferencing] FYI - Evogh not working in MOB conference room

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Fri Oct 25 12:54:23 PDT 2013

EVogh (both Koala and Seevogh) has stopped working in the main conference
room.
I have a ticket open with Evogh support.
They say "There was a change last week for the Java release 1.7.0_45 which
now  requires "signed" jnlps".

This machine still has Java 1.6; they have not (yet) suggested I upgrade -
1.7 is not in the Yum repo.

It's possible Evogh may fail for other people. Please let me know.
The symptoms are
Could not find main-class edu.caltech.hep.koala.Koala in
http://evo.caltech.edu/evoNext/koala/KoalaJnlp.jar

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)