[Videoconferencing] Evogh in MOB conference room

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Thu Oct 31 08:06:49 PDT 2013

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013, Andrew Daviel wrote:

> EVogh (both Koala and Seevogh) has stopped working in the main conference
> room.

Evogh is now working again. I never did find exactly why
it had stopped working.
I changed Java from jre-1.6.0_03-fcs.i586 to
java-1.6.0-sun-31-1.triumf.i586.
These are supposedly both Sun Java 1.6.
On other machines, OpenJDK e.g. java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0 also works.
I did find a couple of java-1.5.0 files from an incomplete update which
might have interefered with jre-1.6, but not why suddenly last week.

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)