[Videoconferencing] Videoconference survey from SeeVogh (eZuce)

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 7 15:40:22 PDT 2015

We use SeeVogh Research Network at TRIUMF, aka. SeeVoghRN, aka. SRN

SeeVogh was acquired by eZuce.

Users with a personal SRN account probably already received a copy of this
message.

Please fill in the survey.

This has nothing to do with the TRIUMF meeting room survey; if you filled
that in you should still submit this one.

  - Andrew Daviel