[Videoconferencing] audio in MOB conference room now OK

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Mon Aug 14 18:51:51 PDT 2017

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017, Andrew Daviel wrote:

> The audio (for eZuce, Skype etc.) in the main conference room is
> not working.

I have replaced the power supply for the Vortex.
The audio appears to be working normally.

The volume knob on the speaker was turned down to zero, I think to stop
feedback noise. I reset it to a normal level.

The telephone interconnect was removed last week in order to get the
speakerphone working.
I have left it disconnected for now; it's likely that no-one was using
it.

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)