[Videoconferencing] vibe working Re: Changes to TRIUMF eZuceSRN/SeeVoghRN service

John Behr behr at triumf.ca
Tue Oct 30 09:11:41 PDT 2018

I downloaded the Vibe .sh for Linux 64 bit and installed it on two
Linux 16.04 laptops... everything is working without unusual trouble.

(I will admit joining a test meeting would
hang Vibe inscrutably, though rebooting the machine got rid of
that issue. This I consider 'usual' trouble, rather than unusual.)

p.s. as a current eZuce user I did not have to re-register or anything
like that. The nicely detailed instructions appear to be for new users.