[Videoconferencing] hdmi, vga Re: ISAC II 223 status

John Behr behr at triumf.ca
Sun Nov 25 15:27:49 PST 2018

Re: hdmi and vga: very naive assumption on my part.
I have found the setup in TRIUMF Innovations boardroom to be very
educational.

I don't know if either a standard or a
connector exists to send VGA laptop signals to HDMI (I find many
connectors with solid documentation for the other direction,
explicitly documented to be one-way). I'm going to stop looking.

There is the existing VGA support in 223 for a laptop running the
right-hand projector, and hdmi for the TV in the middle.

sorry,
John